NVC Verdi Requiem, April 2016 with Symphony New Hampshire
Applications are now being accepted for this year’s
Emerging Artists Contest !
Upcoming 2019/2020 Season Performances…
Dreamweaver (Ola Gjeilo)
Missa in angustiis (Haydn’s Nelson Mass)
Sunday, January 26, 2020
3:00pm at Littleton High School Auditorium
Mass in C (Beethoven)
In celebration of Beethoven’s 250th birth anniversary
And More – TBD !
with Orchestra and Emerging Artists
Saturday, April 18, 2020
8:00pm at Littleton High School Auditorium
Other Special Events and Performances:
- August 26, 2019: Pre-Season Kickoff Sing – beginning at 7:00pm at First Baptist Church, Littleton, MA. All are welcome.
- November 9, 2019 at 7pm at UMass Lowell; and November 10, 2019 at MIT at 4pm: Collaborative performance of Adams and Beethoven, with UMass Lowell.
- December 1, 2019: Annual Messiah Sing begins at 2:30pm. Location TBD.
- December 1, 2019: Littleton Tree Lighting- Carols at the Littleton Common at 4:30
- December 8, 2019: Holiday Concert – 4:00pm at Mechanics Hall. In collaboration with Worcester Youth Orchestra.
For more information go to our Events page
Who We Are
The Nashoba Valley Chorale is a mixed-voice chorus with 90+ members based in Littleton, Massachusetts. Our singers come together from a wide range of towns in Eastern and Central Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire. Each season we perform choral masterworks with professional soloists and a professional orchestra.
We have recently performed: Brahms’ Ein Deutsches Requiem, the Verdi Requiem,Gjeilo’s Sunrise Mass, the Mozart Requiem, the Mass in B Minor by J.S. Bach, Orff’s Carmina Burana, and many other major works, under the artistic leadership of conductor Anne Watson Born.
We love making great music together, and we work hard in rehearsals to bring an expressive and thrilling sound to our performances. We are a jovial and friendly group of people from all walks of life who enjoy singing together.