Rehearsal Schedule – Spring 2018
Mondays, 7:30 – 9:30pm at First Baptist Church, 461 King Street, Littleton, MA
Open Rehearsals: February 5, 12, 19
Regular rehearsals continue February 26 – May 14, 2018
May 20: Beethoven’s Choral Finale from the 9th Symphony in Mechanics Hall
Performance: Sunday, May 20th, 2018 at Mechanics Hall, Worcester. Concert time: 4:00pm
April 23, 30
- Vaughan Williams
- Anne will make some files for individual parts
- She Moved through The Fair (arr Anne Barry)
- Three Madrigals (Emma Lou Diemer)
- Sopranos (Vaughan Williams): Lora Madonia, Pamela Schweppe
- Altos (Vivaldi):
- Soprano 2: Susan Shaine – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Soprano 1: Susan Hill – email@example.com
- Alto: Joey Vigeant – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tenor: Ernie Preisig – email@example.com
- Bass: Doug Dalrymple – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Concert dress – Women: Long black pants or skirts, black socks or hose, black shoes, black long-sleeved top.
- Concert dress – Men: Black tuxedo or suit, black tie, white shirt, black socks and shoes.
- All music must be covered in a Black folder
No perfume, aftershave, strong smelling deodorant, hair spray, etc.