Rehearsal Schedule – Fall 2017
Lauridsen Lux Aeterna and Haydn Paukenmesse
Mondays, 7:30 – 9:30pm at First Baptist Church on Littleton Common
Sept 11, 18, 25 Open Rehearsals
Oct 2-Dec 18 Regular rehearsals
Dec 25 and Jan 1 NO REHEARSALS
Jan 24-25 Rehearsals at Littleton High School, 56 King Street, Littleton, MA 01460
January 27th – 6:15pm CALL, at Littleton High School. Downbeat at 8:00 pm
- Carus app: purchase your voice part ($8.99), click Coach and get a piano doubling the part (still hear all voices). Can slow it down.
- YouTube search: Matthew Curtis Lauridsen Lux Aeterna
Rehearsal Soloists: we need a soprano, alto, tenor and bass for the Haydn.
- Sopranos: Betsy Burr, Susan Hill, Lora Madonia, Pamela Schweppe
- Altos: Betsy Feiker, Mary Redford
- Tenors: Ernie Preisig, Tim Recko
- Soprano 2: Susan Shaine firstname.lastname@example.org
- Soprano 1: Susan Hill email@example.com
- Alto: Joey Vigeant firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tenor: Ernie Preisig email@example.com
- Bass: Doug Dalrymple firstname.lastname@example.org
Lauridsen-Haydn Dress rehearsal no. 1: Wednesday, January 24, 7:30pm at Littleton High. Piano rehearsal
Lauridsen-Haydn Dress rehearsal no. 2: Thursday, January 25, 7:00pm at Littleton High. Orchestra rehearsal
Lauridsen-Haydn performance: Saturday January 27, 8pm at Littleton High School. Choir call: 6:15pm
- Concert dress – Women: Long black pants or skirts, black socks or hose, black shoes, black long-sleeved top.
- Concert dress – Men: Black tuxedo or suit, black tie, white shirt, black socks and shoes.
No perfume, aftershave, strong smelling deodorant, hair spray, etc.